[ironic] Mid-cycle call times

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:10:22 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone!

It seems we have coalesced around January 21st and 22nd. I have posted
a poll[1] with time windows in two hour blocks so we can reach a
consensus on when we should meet.

Please vote for your available time windows so we can find the best
overlap for everyone. Additionally, if there are any topics or items
that you feel would be a good use of the time, please feel free to add
them to the planning etherpad[2].

Thanks everyone!

-Julia

[1]: https://doodle.com/poll/i2awf3zvztncixpg