[oslo][neutron] Neutron Functional Test Failures with oslo.privsep 1.31.0

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Jan 7 18:11:21 UTC 2019

Renamed the thread to be more descriptive.

Just to update the list on this, it looks like the problem is a segfault
when the netlink_lib module makes a C call. Digging into that code a
bit, it appears there is a callback being used[1]. I've seen some
comments that when you use a callback with a Python thread, the thread
needs to be registered somehow, but this is all uncharted territory for
me. Suggestions gratefully accepted. :-)

1:
https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/privileged/agent/linux/netlink_lib.py#L136