[Ops] ops meetups team meeting 2018-12-18

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:29:32 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,
  The next OpenStack ops meetup team meeting will be tomorrow (2019-1-8) at
10am EST on #openstack-operators on freenode.

  It is important that we get back to work, as there is an ops meetup to
organise! The only offer received in written form was the Deutsche Telekom
offer to host in Berlin (see
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetup-venue-discuss-1st-2019-berlin)
and those present in previous meetings favored opting for Thursday March
7th and Friday March 8th so as to adjoin the weekend, making a personal
weekend in berlin immediately after the meetup more doable.

The OpenStack "ops meetups team" is charged with making these events
happen, but we could definitely do with some help. If you'd like to be
involved, see our charter here
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team and/or attend the meeting
on IRC tomorrow. A draft agenda is now posted at the top of our agenda
etherpad, see
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetups-team

All being well, I hope we can formally agree on the Berlin proposal and get
moving with all the usual prep work. We have two months to get it done.

See you tomorrow!

Chris