[cinder] Addition mid-cycle details ...

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:53:39 UTC 2019

Team,

We are at about a month away from the Cinder Mid-Cycle in Raleigh.  I
have started requesting drinks/snacks and have rooms reserved.  I soon
will need a firm number of people attending so that I can finalize the
various requests.

If you are planning to physically attend and have not yet added your
name to our planning etherpad [1] please do so ASAP.

I have reserved a room at the Hyatt House Raleigh Durham Airport (10962
Chapel Hill Road, Morrisville, NC, 27560, USA )
<http://maps.google.com/?q=loc:35.85501,-78.8407> if people want to stay
at the same hotel as myself.  It is close to the Lenovo site which will
make it easier to travel if we have unexpected snowy weather there.  We
can also carpool to reduce the problem of finding parking.

I am arriving the afternoon of 2/4/19 and leaving the morning of 2/9/19.

Also a reminder to please add topics to the mid-cycle planning etherpad
regardless of whether you are able to attend or not.

Look forward to seeing you in Raleigh next month!

Jay

(jungleboyj)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-stein-mid-cycle-planning