Openstack CLI using a non-zero return code for successful command.

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:13:24 UTC 2019

Hello OpenStackers,

I have been using "openstack" CLI for a while now, and for most of the
commands (the ones I used so far), when it is successful, I receive a
return code (RC) 0 (ZERO). However, when using the command "openstack
federation protocol set --identity-provider <idP> --mapping <mappingName>
<protocol>", I am getting an RC 1 (ONE) as the exit code for successful
executions as well. Is this a known bug?

--
Rafael Weingärtner