[tripleo] Scenario Standalone ci jobs update - voting and promotion pipeline

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 15:19:26 UTC 2019

o/ TripleO's & Happy New Year \o/

if you are tracking the ci squad you may know that one area of focus
recently is moving the scenario-multinode jobs to
harder/better/faster/stronger (most importantly *smaller* but not as cool)
scenario-standalone equivalents.

Scenarios 1-4 are now merged [1]. For the current sprint [2] ci squad is
doing cleanup on those. This includes making sure the new jobs are used in
all the places the multinode jobs were e.g.[3][4] (& scens 2/3 will follow)
and fixing any missing services or any other nits we find. Once done we can
move on to the rest - scenarios 5/6 etc.

We are looking for any feedback about the jobs in general or any one in
particular if you have some special interest in a particular service (see
[5] for reminder about services and scenarios).

Most importantly those jobs are now being set as voting (e.g. already done
for 1/4 at [1]) and the next natural step once voting is to add them into
the master promotion pipeline.
Please let us know if you think this is a bad idea or with any other
feedback or suggestion.

regards &thanks for reading!

marios

[1]