[heat] Bug : Heat cannot create Octavia Load Balancer

Adam Harwell flux.adam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:34:44 UTC 2019

I'm just on my phone over the holidays, but it kinda looks like the code
for this was just updated 12 days ago:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/619577/

If you're using that new code, I imagine it's possible there could be a bug
that wasn't yet caught... If you're NOT using that code, maybe try it and
see if it helps? I'm guessing it's related one way or another. If you come
to the #openstack-lbaas channel once more people are around (later this
week?), we can probably take a look.

     --Adam Harwell (rm_work)