[nova][qa] Should we make legacy-grenade-dsvm-neutron-multinode-live-migration voting?

Luigi Toscano ltoscano at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 16:15:26 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 16:23:00 CET Matt Riedemann wrote:
> Before doing that, I'd like to move the job config from
> openstack-zuul-jobs to nova so we "own" any changes to the job and then
> might also consider converting it to zuul v3, but that's not a blocker
> to make it voting.

I restarted the effort to create a native Zuul v3 grenade job; it is still
WIP, it depends on bunch of patches but it is seems to be already working
(need to fix the list of captured log files), but it is still need to be
reviewed. You may want to try to build a job on top of it anyway, that would
help to spot issues:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/548936/

Example of jobs based on the WIP grenade job:
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/639774/
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/638390/

Ciao
--