[all] [forum] Forum Submissions are open!

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 28 00:05:07 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-27 18:51:49 -0500 (-0500), Erik McCormick wrote:
[...]
> I would also be curious to hear from anyone who is basing their travel
> choices on the approval status of a Forum session. I believe that this
> number is 0, but I'm ready to be proven wrong.
[...]

We had someone in the Diversity WG meeting this week express that
their employer won't send them for all 3 days of the Summit so they
need to know which day the WG's forum session will be scheduled as
far in advance as possible to be able to make travel arrangements. I
know that's just one example, but there are likely more.
--
Jeremy Stanley