[openstack-ansible] Compute nodes with mixed system releases

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Feb 27 20:54:26 UTC 2019

Hi Gilles,

You will run into a few interesting issues such as how we build our
repo based on the OS that the controller runs which means that there
will be no pre-built venvs for those systems.

I'd strongly suggest sticking to 16.04 and upgrading it all at once,
for the other issues that you mentioned as well.

Thanks,
Mohammed

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost