[cinder] Forum and PTG Etherpads Available

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:50:54 UTC 2019

All,

I just wanted to share the fact that we now have etherpads created to
propose topics for the Denver Forum [1] and Denver PTG [2].

Please take a few minutes to add topics for the forum ASAP as those
topics need to be proposed by 3/8.  Remember that the Forum topics are
supposed to be focused on things where we would like wider user/operator
feedback while the PTG subjects should be more deeply technical discussion.

Thanks!

Jay

(jungleboyj)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-denver-forum-brainstorming