[scientific-sig] IRC meeting 1100 UTC: Edge computing and Scientific use cases

Adrien Gmail lebre.adrien at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:36:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

Getting a look to this post could also make sense: http://beyondtheclouds.github.io/blog/openstack/cockroachdb/2018/06/04/evaluation-of-openstack-multi-region-keystone-deployments.html <http://beyondtheclouds.github.io/blog/openstack/cockroachdb/2018/06/04/evaluation-of-openstack-multi-region-keystone-deployments.html>

Best regards,
Adrien
PS: Thanks Pierre.
--