Introducing myself - Namrata Jha.

Namrata Jha njha1999 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:23:21 UTC 2019

Hello everyone! I am Namrata Jha, from India and I am an Outreachy 2019
aspirant. I am extremely excited to learn a lot and benefit from this
community! :)
I looked through the GitHub repository for the project "Storyboard Database
Query Optimizations" and found that there are no existing issues on the
repository yet. It would be really kind if someone could guide me how do I
go about code contribution. Thank you.

Regards,
Namrata Jha.

P.S. I was having some issues in joining the IRC. The error message
says, "Disconnected:
Failed to connect - Invalid hostname (Your hostname looks invalid:
freenode Check
your host, port and ssl settings <https://www.irccloud.com/irc/freenode>);"
I might be missing something already stated, but please help me out I'd be
really grateful to you.