[ops] berlin ops meetup content thread

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:53:55 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

Here's the first etherpad for next week's Ops Meetup in Berlin, hosted by
Deutsche Telekom:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER19-OPS-DUDES

This one is for a proposed group discussion amongst the openstack operators
attending about all the new (or newly top-level) projects under the
openstack foundation umbrella, or as I've nicknamed it "All the young
dudes", kata,zuul, airship, starlingx.

I also added a section about the changes to the foundation, stackforge, the
summits etc.I haven't seen a prior effort to get feedback from openstack
operators on all these changes.

Feedback welcome

Chris

p.s. still tickets available, come join us if you can - especially if it's
nearby to you there's still time!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-ops-meetup-berlin-tickets-55034908894

--
Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>