[requirements][requests] security update for requests in stable branches

Jesse Pretorius jesse at odyssey4.me
Tue Feb 26 14:20:56 UTC 2019

    > Updating dependencies on stable branches makes for a moving target,
    > and further destabilizes testing on releases which have a hard time
    > getting maintainers to keep their testing viable at all.

FWIW, I've proposed a change to upper-constraints only: https://review.openstack.org/639340

If this is deemed something that should not be merged, then I'll submit a change to OSA which will achieve the same thing. However, I do believe that there is more value across the broader community to have this in upper-constraints where it can be consumed by everyone.