[all] Forum Submissions are Open!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:24:27 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone!

We are now accepting Forum [1] submissions for the 2019 Open Infrastructure
Summit in Denver [2].  Please submit your ideas through the Summit CFP tool
[3] through March 8th.  Don't forget to put your brainstorming etherpad up
on the Denver Forum page [4].

This is not a classic conference track with speakers and presentations. OSF
community members (participants in development teams, operators, working
groups, SIGs, and other interested individuals) discuss the topics they
want to cover and get alignment on and we welcome your participation.  The
Forum is your opportunity to help shape the development of future project
releases. More information about the Forum [1].

The timeline for submissions is as follows:

Feb 22nd | Formal topic submission tool opens:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/call-for-presentations.
March 8th | Deadline for proposing Forum topics. Scheduling committee
meeting to make draft agenda.
March 22nd | Draft Forum schedule published. Crowd sourced session conflict
detection. Forum promotion begins.
March 29th | Scheduling committee final meeting
April 5th | Forum schedule final
April 29th-May 1st | Forum Time!

If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to
speakersupport at openstack.org.

Cheers,
Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum