[placement] [translation][i18n] translating exceptions

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Fri Feb 22 00:42:23 UTC 2019

We could play it safe: rip out the dependencies, but keep the macros (and continue to use them for exceptions) and make placement.i18n._() a no-op. That's a hedge against future operators who don't have the background or experience to make this call yet, making it much easier to (re)instate.

Eric Fried
Concept Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
http://taylorbjj.com