[keystone][dev] Forum topic brainstorming

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:15:45 UTC 2019

Hi all,

This is going out a little later than I'd like, so I apologize for
letting it slip.

Submissions for forum topics opens tomorrow [0]. Per usual, I've created
an etherpad [1] for us to come up with topics we'd like to discuss at
the forum. It looks like we only have a couple weeks to submit sessions
[2], so I'll be putting this on the agenda for the keystone meeting next
week.
Please have a look and add suggestions or feedback before then.

[0]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-February/002900.html
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DEN-keystone-forum-sessions
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum