[uwsgi] [glance] Support for wsgi-manage-chunked-input in uwsgi: glance-api finally working over SSL as expected

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Feb 21 13:02:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

It was quite famous that we had no way to run Glance under Python 3 with
SSL, because of eventlet, and the fact that Glance needed chunked-input,
which made uwsgi not a good candidate. Well, this was truth until 12
days ago, when uwsgi 2.0.18 was released, adding the
--wsgi-manage-chunked-input. I've just installed Glance this way, and
it's finally working as expected. I'll be releasing Glance in Debian
Buster this way.

I believe it's now time to make this config the default in the Gate,
which is why I'm writing this message.

I hope this helps,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)