[cinder]queens][vmax3] FC issue

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:13:25 UTC 2019

Hello All.
I'am trying to configure cinder driver for vmax3 fc using the rest api
driver.
I am facing issues creating volumes from images because masking view errors:

 The error message received was Bad or unexpected response from the storage
volume backend API: Error retrieving masking group

On unisphere (8.4) log files I found that moveVolumeToStorageGroup is not
found, while the openstack dell_emc rest-py is using it in its payload.

Anyone could help us with this problem ?
Regards
Ignazio