[goal][python3] week R-7 update

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Feb 19 21:17:13 UTC 2019

Slawomir Kaplonski <skaplons at redhat.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Sure. I send my email to You and to the list because I used "reply to
> all” :)

Oops, I completely missed the CC entry. Sorry about that!

>> Wiadomość napisana przez Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> w dniu 19.02.2019, o godz. 22:06:
>>

>> Those are good questions. I see that you replied to me privately, would
>> you mind if I reply back to the list with the answers?
>>
>> Slawomir Kaplonski <skaplons at redhat.com> writes:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I’m from Neutron team. Can You explain maybe what exactly means „2/17” in „tox defaults” column and what is „1” failing job?
>>> Thx in advance for any info :)

Each column shows the number of open and total patches for that
category. So 2/17 means that the team has 2 remaining out of the 17
total patches to deal with.

At this point, those patches may need to be approved (including fixes
before that can happen), or they might be duplicates if someone else did
the same work using a different patch.

The failing job count shows the number of patches where zuul is
reporting a job failure, out of all of the open patches in the row. In
neutron's case, that means 1 of the 2 patches with tox changes is
failing some job.

Looking at the list of python3-first patches for all neutron team
repositories, I see:

$ .tox/venv/bin/python3-first  patches list neutron
+-----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+---------+----------+-------------------------------------+-------------+-----------------+
| Subject                                       | Repo                        | Tests   | Workflow | URL                                 | Branch      | Owner           |
| fix tox python3 overrides                     | openstack/networking-bgpvpn | FAILED  | REVIEWED | https://review.openstack.org/606671 | master      | Doug Hellmann   |
| Cleanup Zuul project definition               | openstack/networking-odl    | FAILED  | NEW      | https://review.openstack.org/598086 | master      | Michel Peterson |
| Work around test failures on pike             | openstack/networking-sfc    | PASS    | REVIEWED | https://review.openstack.org/608170 | stable/pike | Andreas Jaeger  |
| fix tox python3 overrides                     | openstack/neutron-fwaas     | UNKNOWN | NEW      | https://review.openstack.org/586271 | master      | Vieri           |
| Switch functional and tempest jobs to python3 | openstack/ovsdbapp          | UNKNOWN | NEW      | https://review.openstack.org/637988 | master      | Nate Johnston   |

The two tox patches are in networking-bgpvpn and neutron-fwaas.

--
Doug