[ironic] Ironic Stein Mid-Cycle Notes

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Feb 18 17:04:04 UTC 2019

Ironic had it's virtual mid-cycle call on January 21st and 22nd.
Discussions were around how far along we were with priorities this
cycle, making the project more container friendly, Smart NIC support,
bug triaging, and more. If you are interested in seeing more about these
discussions, we suggest that you check out the etherpad where we kept notes.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-stein-midcycle

If you have anything you'd like to bring up about the notes or the
mid-cycle, please reach out here or on #openstack-ironic

Thanks!