[Tacker][Searchlight] Implementing Tacker plugin for Searchlight

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:08:26 UTC 2019

Hi Tacker team,

The Searchlight team is trying to implement a Tacker plugin for Searchlight
that has two features:

   - Index Tacker resource info & events into ElasticSearch
   - Create an event trigger engine to provide self-healing if needed

There's nothing needed to be changed at the Tacker side but it would be
great if you guys can help to suggest what resource info we should get and
where we can get those. The proposed spec of the feature is here [1]. My
initial plan is to use the tacker client to list the resources and the
oslo_messeging bus to get the events/notifications.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/636856/

Any concerns or questions let me know.

Many thanks,

--