Why COA exam is being retired?

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Fri Feb 15 19:30:47 UTC 2019

We had a very good discussion on the community call today and received some honest feedback about the impact of losing a vendor neutral certification exam. We also discussed why the current model is not sustainable from a resource perspective based on the current level of demand.

We brainstormed some ideas for potential paths forward and have some follow up actions to gather more information. As a next step, we’ll schedule a follow up call in a few weeks to continue the conversation once we have more information.

Notes in this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/coa-community-meeting