[openstack-community] [OpenStack Marketing] [OpenStack Foundation] Open Infrastructure Summit Denver - Community Voting Open

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Fri Feb 15 03:04:38 UTC 2019

Hi Fred,

Please see below:

> Fred Li <mailto:yongle.li at gmail.com>
> February 14, 2019 at 6:26 PM
> Hi Ashlee,
>
> May I have a question about the schedule? According to [1] I got that
> the price increase late February. I am wondering whether the selection
> of presentations will be finished before that?
Yes, the price increase will occur after the schedule announcement.
> My questions are,
> 1. when will the presentation selection finish?
Expected February 20th.
> 2. will the contributors whose presentations get selected get a free
> summit ticket as before?
Yes, for sure. Presenters and alternates will receive a complimentary
ticket.
> 3. will the contributors who attended the previous PTG get a discount
> for PTG tickets?
Yes, PTG attendees should have already received this discount. If you
did not, please let us know at summitreg at openstack.org and we'll be
happy to assist.

Cheers,
Jimmy