[tc] The future of the "Help most needed" list

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:51:19 UTC 2019

Updating the thread since we talked about this quite a bit in the -tc
channel, too [0] (sorry for duplicating across communication mediums!)

TL;DR the usefulness of job descriptions is still a thing. To kick start
that, I proposed an example to the current help wanted list to kick
start what we want our "job descriptions" to look like [1], if we were
to have them.

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-tc/%23openstack-tc.2019-02-14.log.html#t2019-02-14T16:53:55
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/637025/