[dev][keystone] Launchpad blueprint reckoning

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:50:05 UTC 2019

I think a `git blame` or history of the deprecated release note is nice, it
centralizes out tracking of removed/deprecated items to the git log itself
rather than some external tracker that may or may not be available forever.
This way as long as the git repo is maintained, our tracking for a given
release is also tracked.

Specs and bugs are nice, but the deprecated bug # for a given release is
fairly opaque. Other bugs might have more context in the bug, but if it's
just a list of commits, I don't see a huge win.