Placement governance switch

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Feb 13 01:29:35 UTC 2019

Ed Leafe <ed at leafe.com> writes:

> On Feb 12, 2019, at 12:22 PM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:
>>
>> Assuming no prolonged debate, you'll need 7-10 days for the change to be
>> approved. If the team is ready to go now, I suggest you go ahead and
>> file the governance patch so we can start collecting the necessary
>> votes.
>
> Done: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/636416/
>
> -- Ed Leafe

After consulting with the election officials during the most recent TC
office hour [1], I have proposed shifting the PTL election deadline out
2 days to allow the TC time to approve the new team [2]. Thank you to
Tony, Jeremy, and Kendall for accommodating the change.

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-tc/%23openstack-tc.2019-02-13.log.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/636510/

--
Doug