[Edge-computing] [keystone] x509 authentication

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:25:24 UTC 2019

Sending a quick update here that summarizes activity on this topic from
the last couple of weeks.

A few more bugs have trickled in regarding x509 federation support [0].
One of the original authors of the feature has started chipping away at
fixing them, but they can be worked in parallel if others are interested
in this work. As a reminder, there are areas of the docs that can be
improved, in case you don't have time to dig into a patch.

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bugs?field.tag=x509