[tc] The future of the "Help most needed" list

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:28:15 UTC 2019

Also, to keep everyone on the same page, this topic was discussed in the
D&I WG meeting today for those interested[1]. Long story short, the
organizers of the mentoring cohort program are concerned that this might
take away from their efforts. We talked a little bit about who would be
making use of this list, how it should be formatted, how postings
enter/exit the list,etc.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/diversity_wg/2019/diversity_wg.2019-02-11-17.02.log.html#l-62