OpenStack Foundation 2018 Annual Report

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu Feb 7 17:31:52 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Today, we have published the OpenStack Foundation 2018 Annual Report [1], a yearly report highlighting the incredible work and advancements being achieved by the community. Thank you to all of the community contributors who helped pull the report together.

Read the latest on:
The Foundation’s latest initiatives to support Open Infrastructure
Project updates from the OpenStack, Airship, Kata Containers, StarlingX, and Zuul communities
Highlights from OpenStack Workings Groups and SIGs
Community programs including OpenStack Upstream Institute, the Travel Support Program, Outreachy Internship Programs, and Contributor recognition
OpenStack Foundation events including PTGs, Forums, OpenStack / OpenInfra Days, and the OpenStack Summit

With almost 100,000 individual members, our community accomplished a lot last year. If you would like to continue to stay updated in the latest Foundation and project news, subscribe to the bi-weekly Open Infrastructure newsletter [2].

We look forward to another successful year in 2019!

Cheers,
Allison

[1] https://www.openstack.org/foundation/2018-openstack-foundation-annual-report <https://www.openstack.org/foundation/2018-openstack-foundation-annual-report>
[2] https://www.openstack.org/community/email-signup <https://www.openstack.org/community/email-signup>