[nova] [placement] extraction checkin meeting at 1700 UTC today

Lee Yarwood lyarwood at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 14:32:31 UTC 2019

On 06-02-19 18:52:10, Chris Dent wrote:
> We did not schedule a next check in meeting. When one needs to happen,
> which it will, we'll figure that out and make an announcement.

I had assumed this would be at the PTG so we could agree on a date early
in T for the deletion of the code from Nova. I'm not sure that we need
to meet anytime before that.

> Thanks for your attention. If I made any errors above, or left
> something out, please followup. If you have questions, please ask
> them.

This all looks present and correct, thanks for writing this up Chris!

--
Lee Yarwood                 A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672 2D76