[nova][queens] qeumu-guest-agent

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:16:21 UTC 2019

Hello,
I also tryed to unprotect "libvirt driver options for images" and "instance
config data" metadata definitions Then I associated them to flavors.
With the above configuration I can define . os_require_quiesce='yes' and
hw_qemu_guest_agent='yes' in a flavor bu starting an instance from a volume
using that flavor did not solved the issue:
qemu-guest agent did not work.
It works only when an instance is created from an image with the above
metadata.

Ignazio