[Heat] Reg accessing variables of resource group heat api

NANTHINI A A nanthini.a.a at ericsson.com
Wed Feb 6 06:12:08 UTC 2019

Hi ,
    We are developing heat templates for our vnf deployment .It includes multiple resources .We want to repeat the resource and hence used the api RESOURCE GROUP .
    Attached are the templates which we used

Set1.yaml -> has the resources we want to repeat
Setrepeat.yaml -> has the resource group api with count .

     We want to access the variables of resource in set1.yaml while repeating it with count .Eg . port name ,port fixed ip address we want to change in each set .
   Please let us know how we can have a variable with each repeated resource .

Thanks,
A.Nanthini