[manila][glusterfs] on queens error

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:48:39 UTC 2019

The 2 openstack Installations do not share anything. The manila on each one
works on different netapp storage, but the  2 netapp can be synchronized.
Site A with an openstack instalkation and netapp A.
Site B with an openstack with netapp B.
Netapp A and netapp B can be synchronized via network.
Ignazio