[openstack-ansible] bug squash day!

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Feb 6 09:32:20 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-02-05 at 19:04 +0100, Frank Kloeker wrote:
> Hi Mohammed,
>
> will there be an extra invitation or an etherpad for logistic?
>
> many thanks
>
> Frank
>
> Am 2019-02-05 17:22, schrieb Mohammed Naser:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > We've discussed this over the ML today and we've decided for it to
> > be
> > next Wednesday (13th of February).  Due to the distributed nature
> > of
> > our teams, we'll be aiming to go throughout the day and we'll all
> > be
> > hanging out on #openstack-ansible with a few more high bandwidth
> > way
> > of discussion if that is needed
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Mohammed

What I did in the past was to prepare an etherpad of the most urgent
ones, but wasn't the most successful bug squash we had.

I also took the other approach, BYO bug, list it in the etherpad, so we
can track the bug squashers.

And in both cases, I brought belgian cookies/chocolates to the most
successful bug squasher (please note you should ponderate with the task
criticality level, else people might solve the simplest bugs to get the
chocolates :p)
This was my informal motivational, but I didn't have to do that. I justliked doing so :)

Regards,
JP.