[I18n] Meeting on Demand

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Tue Feb 5 20:18:33 UTC 2019

Hello Stackers,

in the past we changed often the format of our team meeting to find out
the right requirements and the highest comfort for all participants. We
cover different time zones, tried Office Hours and joint the docs team
meeting as well, so we have both meeting behind each other.
At the end there are no participants and from I18n perspective also not
so much topics to discuss outside the translation period.
For that reason I want to change to a "Meeting on Demand" format. Feel
free to add your topics on the wiki page [1] for the upcoming meeting
slot (as usually Thursday [2]) or raise the topic on the mailing list
with the proposal of a regular meeting. We will then arrange the next
meeting.

many thanks

kind regards

Frank