[kolla] Debugging with kolla-ansible

Eduardo Gonzalez dabarren at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:23:23 UTC 2019

Hi Michael,

You could use a custom image and change the image definition in ansible, ie
for define a different image for neutron_server you would add a variable in
globals.yml like:

neutron_server_image_full: "registry/repo/image_name:mytag:"

If what you are debugin is openstack code, you could use kolla dev mode,
where you can change git code locally and mount the code into the python
path
https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/latest/contributor/kolla-for-openstack-development.html

Regards