[kolla] broken images pushed

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Fri Dec 20 08:00:12 UTC 2019

We have merged publisher for aarch64 images and it turned out that it
was done wrong way.

Today both x86-64 and aarch64 images got published at same time so
"kolla/debian-source-*" images are broken:

08:55 (0s) hrw at puchatek:~$ docker run --rm -it
kolla/debian-source-heat-engine:master bash
standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused "exec format error"

This is result of aarch64 image overwriting x86-64 one. We reverted
arm64 publisher and will work on it in January.

Sorry for potential problem.