[Telemetry][TC]Telemetry status

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 20:36:46 UTC 2019

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 1:24 AM Witek Bedyk <witold.bedyk at suse.com> wrote:

> Yes, we decided to use Apache Kafka as it's better suited than RabbitMQ
> to pass large loads of data with high throughput. Building the system
> around Kafka allows us to provide fault-tolerance and scalability.

Hi Witek, I think I've mentioned in this thread or other related emails
MANY times, or even face-to-face with you in the Shanghai Summit. I
never doubt that Monasca is doing great job with the current
architecture, I totally understand that people choose it in production.
As an open source community, nothing could stop us from integrating it
with Ceilometer(and I think it's already supported[1]).

[1]: https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer/blob/master/setup.cfg#L209

-
Best regards,
Lingxian Kong