[fuel] fuel-plugins, x/network-checker, x/fuel-noop-fixtures retirement

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Dec 18 18:22:55 UTC 2019

Since we have now the fuel repositories retired, I propose to retire the
fuel repos in the x/ namespace as well: all the plugins, network-checker
and fuel-noop-fixuters

There was no single merge to them since October 2017 (with exception of
Ian's force-merge of URL replacements), see
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/(projects:x/fuel-plugin+OR+project:x/network-checker+OR+project:x/fuel-noop-fixtures)+is:merged

I will push changes to repositories and would appreciate if teams merge
them and abandon all open reviews.

If anybody wants to keep the repos, please speak up here and/or -1 my
changes.

I'll use topic retire-x-fuel,
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:retire-x-fuel

I'll just propose changes for now, we'll force-merge them in January 2020,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg