[largescale-sig] Next meeting: Dec 18, 9utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Dec 12 13:50:19 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The Large Scale SIG will have a meeting next week on Wednesday, Dec 18
at 9 UTC[1] in #openstack-meeting on IRC.

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20191218T09

Since the first meeting[2], the SIG was officially approved[3] and is
now listed on the SIG page[4].

[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-November/011206.html
[3] https://review.opendev.org/696302
[4] https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/

For our next meeting I'd like us to work on refining the initial goals
that we discussed at the first meeting, ideally splitting them into
early objectives and initial steps. The two goals are documented in the
following etherpads:

Scaling within one cluster, and instrumentation of the bottlenecks:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/large-scale-sig-cluster-scaling

Document large scale configuration and tips &tricks:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/large-scale-sig-documentation

In preparation for the meeting, please review those documents and add
specific actions, notes and comments to them.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)