[oslo] Schedule for the rest of 2019

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Dec 11 15:58:27 UTC 2019

Hi,

I said in the meeting I would send this out Monday, but then I didn't.
Sorry. :-)

I mentioned I was probably going to be out some this week and it looks
like I'll be taking the afternoons off. How many? Who knows! Planning is
really hard right now. Probably at least the rest of this week, and
possibly into next week.

So TLDR: If you need to get ahold of me, do it in the morning. I may not
be available after that.

I also expect the 20th to be my last working day for the year, so I'm
going to take this opportunity to cancel the Oslo meetings on the 23rd
and 30th. We'll resume in the new year on the 6th.

Thanks.

-Ben