Work around for bug 1851516: grub2-mkconfig with ARM ? (Resubmit)

Darrin Vallis dvallis at amperecomputing.com
Tue Dec 10 18:33:00 UTC 2019

Hello

We are using diskimage-builder to generate an ARM UEFI ISO for the Akraino REC blueprint. We have exactly the same problem documented here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/diskimage-builder/+bug/1851516

When our script uses grub2-mkconfig, grub.cfg is not relocated as shown

grub2-mkconfig -0 /boot/efi/EFI/centos/grub.cfg

The image is built with /boot/grub2/grub.cfg instead.

Any thoughts on a work around for this?

Thanks
Darrin Vallis
Ampere FAE | Austin TX
512-791-5908

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Ampere Computing or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.