[sahara] Next Sahara meeting date

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:27:09 UTC 2019

Oops, I meant to write in my original message that 19 Dec is also an option.

I think I would also prefer 19 Dec for the date of the next meeting.
Let's allow some time for thoughts from the rest of the team but
likely I will announce an exceptional meeting for 19 Dec 1400UTC. Not
sure if #openstack-meeting-3 is actually available or if we are even
allowed to use it for an exceptional meeting. But we can figure that
out later...