[all] OpenStack V Release Naming Poll

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Dec 9 13:54:36 UTC 2019

> It appears Vidette is on the list twice?

[head -> desk]

Apparently another thing to apologize for. I must have looked at that list a dozen times over the past week watching for updates, but failed to notice it had been added twice.

There are quite a few votes cast already. I'd like to hear feedback on how this should be handled. I can stop the current poll, give us a few days, then start a new one. Or we could see what the combined votes look like and if it appears close enough to the top (top 50%?) run a secondary poll to get a cleaner ranking of the top names?

Any other ideas?

Sorry for not catching that.

Sean