[manila] Ussuri Virtual PTG schedule and plans

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:07:11 UTC 2019

Greetings!

Huge thanks to those of you that participated in our online poll [1]
to decide a date/time for our virtual meeting. After confirming
availability, conflicts, accessibility between the interested parties,
we've decided to host the meeting on BlueJeans on 11th December 2019
between 13:00 UTC and 20:00 UTC.

We promised to be flexible with the schedule due to the vast time
zones we cover within our contributors. So please let me know via irc
or via the etherpad at [2] if you have any scheduling conflicts we
must consider.

Hope to see you all soon!

Regards,
Goutham (gouthamr)