[tc] Meetings: Agenda for december 2019 and new date for January 2020

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Dec 4 11:18:43 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Our next meeting is happening tomorrow 5 december, and the agenda is...
still on the wiki. If you want it's also a little below [1].

I want to also highlight that the January 2020 meeting is happening on
Thursday 16 instead of the first Thursday as usual.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

[1]: Agenda for this meeting:

Follow up on past action items:
  ricolin: (refresh) Follow up with SIG chairs about guidelines
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SIGs-guideline
  ttx: (refresh) contact interested parties in a new 'large scale' sig
(help with mnaser, jroll reaching out to verizon media)

New initiatives and/or report on previous initiatives:
  gmann: report on the community goals for U and V, py2 drop, and goal
select process schedule.
  anyone to help gmann?
  mnaser: sync up with swift team on python3 migration
  ricolin: report on multi-arch sig and other sigs
  ttx: Technical vision reflection update
  mnaser: Summary of the maintain issue with Telemetry
  mnaser: report oslo metrics project
  jungleboyj: update on the blog post about the analysis of the
Foundation user survey
  mugsie: release naming progress
  mnaser: report on the infra liaison -- what's happening with the
static hosting
  ttx: merge tc/uc update
  evrardjp: concepts repo

addendums:
  gmann: define goal select process schedule -- is the current state
clear?
  evrardjp: Patches pending
  mnaser: Summary of the stable branch policy discussion since the
summit