[External] Re: [openstack-community] how do I revert a volume snapshot?

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Dec 3 16:09:48 UTC 2019

John,

Sorry I misread what you were trying to do. I thought you wanted to create
a new instance with the snapshot not revert to it. I've included the link
for how to revert volumes.

https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/pike/admin/blockstorage-volume-backups.html

I'm also forwarding this email to the OpenStack Discuss list which is the
appropriate list for dev and ops issues.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)