Openstack - Rocky Install

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 00:09:37 UTC 2019

The issue is with the python syntax.

However since last week I had trouble understanding the basic installation steps and their order in the docs,

I tried to use: https://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=CentOS_7 <https://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=CentOS_7&p=openstack_rocky&f=2> &p=openstack_rocky&f=2
As my installation refence for a minimal installation.

It helped me a lot to install both rocky and train versions.

Hope it helps,

Eliezer

----

 <http://ngtech.co.il/main-en/> Eliezer Croitoru